Great question! Using MachiningCloud, you can actually access available 3D models using an MC search of Ingersoll’s tooling catalog within our app. The easiest way to do this is to perform the following:
1. Logged into MachiningCloud, select the active tooling manufacturer logo in the top right corner of our app.
2. In the “Choose your manufacturer” window, select the Ingersoll logo. Ingersoll is now selected as the active manufacturer. All search results will now output Ingersoll tooling.
3. In the Home section, select “Search for a tool in the electronic catalog”.
4. Select a Intersoll tool classification and proceed to narrow down the search results using filters.
5. When you reach the tool catalog page for the tool that you’re looking for, select the tool’s checkbox and choose the “Download Model” button.
6. From here, download the available 3D model for your needs. Please note that 3D models offered ultimately depend on manufacturer data availability.
Please let me know if you have any other questions!
I contacted Ingersoll USA and they told me that they will be joining Machining Cloud sometime this year.
the Ingersoll that is now in machining cloud is from Europe which I don’t why they don’t stock the same tools than Ingersoll USA it will be much easier.
anyways, What I do to get my Ingersoll models as right now, contact an Ingersoll agent from support and that person will be your contact to request 3d models, they’re pretty quick to give you the step files.
I hope this help
using NX v7.5, v10, v11
and Vericut from CGTech